When is it best to do Plant Medicine?

The question of ‘When is it best to do Plant Medicine?’ has come up again…

As it is with most things, there are articles which will say ‘when you are in a peaceful state’ and there are articles which will say ‘at any point is fine’. From my experience of serving plant medicine for many years is, when the medicine calls you.

About 40 percent of people on average come to us at break-point, which is when they are about to give up. The other 60 percent come to heal trauma or to explore and expand.

If you feel the calling, come and join us for your healing. We have a team of 8 experienced facilitators to guide and hold you through your processes. We do not serve Ayahuasca to those who are diagnosed with bipolar or schizophrenia, or those on SSRI’s (anti-depressants, anxiety meds) however, we can assist you on getting off the medication safely with natural meds so that you can attend. We also have other plant medicine and/or workshops and ceremonies if you are on any of the above medication.
You are not alone!! We are here to help you on your journey.

Our Heart Centre 💟

#ayahuascasouthafrica #holistichealing #holisticwellness #naturalhealing